DATES & TIMES
Saturday, Nov 12 & Sunday, Nov 13, 2016
Festival Hours: 2 – 10PM
SECURITY & ENTRY
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to submit to a thorough search, including emptying your pockets and bags, having all of your items examined, a full pat-down, and possibly removing your shoes. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone.
ZERO TOLERANCE FOR DRUG USE OR POSSESSION
We have a zero-tolerance policy for drug use and possession. Police officers will be working inside and outside of the event, and all narcotics laws will be strictly enforced. Be responsible, and make smart choices.
AGES & ID
- There is no minimum age for entry to the festival.
- Attendees below the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult legal guardian holding a valid ticket.
- You must be of LDA or above to purchase and consume alcohol.
- Photo ID will be required.
ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF ID
- Government-issued Aadhar card, PAN card, passport or driver’s license containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued passport containing a photograph and date of birth
- Foreign government-issued driver’s license/ID with color photocopy of passport
UNACCEPTABLE ID FORMS
- NO School ID
- NO Consular ID
- NO Birth certificate
- NO Expired ID of any kind
- NO Photocopy of any ID (except as previously noted)
- NO Re-entry/ins & outs per day
- NO Camping
- No Refunds or exchanges (transfers acceptable)
- NO Sitting on designated dancefloor areas
- NO Moshing, crowd-surfing or stage-diving
- NO Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors allowed
- NO Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.
- NO Tailgating
WHAT TO BRING
- Your ticket
- Photo ID (see Acceptable Forms)
- Festive yet comfortable clothing and shoes
- Smiles and good vibes!
- Small bags, single-compartment backpacks, plush backpacks, purses (maximum 12“x12“)
- Cell phones and portable chargers/external batteries
- Fanny packs
- Sunglasses & hats
- Physician-prescribed medication that is not expired (must show physician’s prescription and consult with a safety officer upon entry)
- Glowsticks & glowing/illuminated costumes or jewelry
- Sealed packs of gum
- Hula hoops (including LED hoops)
- LED poi
- Non-professional flash/still cameras, handheld video devices under 6″ (Sony Action Cam, GoPro, etc.), and GoPro extendable poles
- Illegal substances
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Laser pointers and air horns
- LED gloves or LED microlights used for light shows
- Pacifiers, dust masks or gas masks
- Cigarettes and lighters
- Glass, cans, cups or coolers
- Outside food or beverages (including alcohol and candy)
- Markers, pens or spray paint
- Large chains or spiked jewelry
- Weapons of any kind (includes pocket knives, pepper spray, fireworks, etc.)
- Stickers, flyers
- Balls or Frisbees
- Tents, large umbrellas, chairs or blankets
- Bota bags / hipflasks
- Large purses, bags or backpacks (over 12″×12″)
- Stuffed animals or dolls
- Professional photo, video, or audio recording equipment (no detachable lenses, tripods, big zooms or commercial-use rigs)
AMENITIES & SERVICES
WATER REFILL STATIONS
It’s a long day with a lot of fun to be had, and the key is to stay hydrated! Fill up your water bottle or a paper cup at our free hydration stations. There will be plenty at the venue to ensure you have the time of your life with enough H2O inside you!
Merch booths can be found on the event map and will have a variety of festival merchandise available.
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Food and beverage stands are located throughout the festival venue.
EDC welcomes all, and we strive to make our environment accessible to our guests with disabilities. The venue will feature designated areas for wheelchair users and their companions.
You must present identification to enter the festival and/or buy alcohol. Please carry a valid, government-issued ID, such as a passport, Aadhar card, or driver’s license. See above for the complete list of acceptable and unacceptable ID.
Security will accept expired ID cards ONLY if accompanied by official renewal documentation. If your ID was lost or stolen, you must bring a government-issued interim license or passport.
Consular IDs are NOT considered acceptable identification. Foreign government-issued driver’s licenses are acceptable with a photocopy of a passport. A foreign government-issued passport will work on its own.
Entry to the festival begins at 2pm, and the festival ends at 10pm.
Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the venue; food and beverages will be available for sale. If you have special dietary needs on account of a medical condition, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, parking is available for an additional charge.
Yes, ATMs will be available inside the venue grounds. Locations will be clearly marked on the festival map.
Yes. During the days leading up to the festival, set times will be posted via this site, our social media channels, and email updates. Note: The lineup is subject to change.
See above for the complete list of acceptable and prohibited items.
Before contacting us, please see if your question is answered in the FAQ above. If your need is not addressed by one of the specific categories below, you may also call +91-22-30770223 from 9am–9pm.
Your request was received successfully